Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hello from Tallahassee

As a new bride-to-be who wants a Martha Stewart-inspired wedding, I wanted to document my wedding planning for both myself and to help any other Tallahassee brides who want a beautiful wedding on a (relative) budget.

(Who wouldn't want a Martha Stewart wedding?)

This blog will document all the steps to my wedding, from checking out venues, looking into my catering options, and selecting which cricut cartridges will be the busiest.

I do hope that by sharing my steps, I can help other Tallahassee brides!

And just because I can, I'll share a picture of my ring!  I love my fiance!!!

(It, too, was a budget choice, as I was able to offer my then-boyfriend the center stone of my grandmother's engagement ring, which I inherited after she passed away several years ago.  By using her stone in a setting he picked out, the ring has double the sentimentality!)

No comments:

Post a Comment